We were both spoiled with the new But First Products, a Coffee Mint and Coffee Vanilla scrub. Unlike most scrubs these ones are dry, a concept we’re both not used to. Excited about this we could not wait to try it out.
How to apply
- Wet your hands and the area where you want to apply the product.
- Put a desired amount of coffee scrub on your hand.
- Massage gently into the skin.
- Rinse off with water.
Our thoughts on the product
We totally love the products and here’s why.
- The metal tin container can easily be used and stored, better than scrubs in a bag. This also prevent it from sogging or going off.
- You don’t feel dry after using the products. Some scrubs can cause the skin to dry out, as it strips the skin from natural oils.
- After using the product and applying body lotion the next day our skin felt super soft, which is a big plus for us.
- We’ve both voted the Coffee Mint as a favourite, but remember this is just a personal preference. Both scrubs are lovely.
You can shop the scrubs on their website for R285,00 each. Definitely worth paying for, as it can be used over a longer time period than other regular scrubs.
Remember to tag us #SunkissedBlogSA in your But First Coffee Scrub experience and give them some love on their Social Media Pages:
Arina & Carmen xx